- Acquisition of basic knowledge and skills of Arabic reading and writing.
- Introduce yourself / someone in a simple way.
- Description of the immediate surroundings: school, house, family, food, animals, numbers, time, ...
- Make contact / meet, greet, give contact details.
- Express your needs in a simple way.
- Communicate in a simple way with a "benevolent" interlocutor.
- Initiation to grammar and conjugation.
Certificate of attendance: if 70% of class attendance. Level certificate: upon successful completion of the end of session exam.
Who is the course aimed at?
Any adult wishing to learn Arabic.
- Dialogues in oral expression.
- The Arabic alphabet: pronunciation and representation.
- Reading / writing simple words and sentences.
- Composition of simple sentences.
- Basic rules of Arabic grammar and conjugation.
- Practical exercises.
Double possibility: on site or remotely via zoom
32 Last Sol Street
2 days a week: Monday and Wednesday (Excluding holidays / bank holidays)
November 2021: 8/10 - 15/17 - 22/24 - 29 / -
December 2021: - / 1 - 6/8 - 13/15
January 2022: 3/5 - 10/12 - 17/19 - 24/26 -
February 2022: 2 - 7/9 - 14/16
Payment of registration fees one week before the start of the course
Terms & condition payment:
Payment: by bank transfer to CCP LU65 1111 7015 5753 0000 - ADEM vouchers not accepted
Double possibility: on site or remotely
The lecturer is on site and students who prefer a face-to-face course will be welcome
(health precautions observed)
For students who opt for a distance course, they will be able to attend the course through the zoom.com application
which can be downloaded for free on PC or mobile phone.
A zoom invitation will be sent to them a few days before the start of the course ...
Just click on the link on the agreed days and times and they will return to their course:
Thus they can visualize and interact with their lecturer and their colleagues as in a normal course.